LG Air Conditioners
LG Electronics reputation and history
Founded in 1958 as GoldStar, LG Electronics is a South Korean company that produces a wide variety of consumer home appliances and electronics . It was the first South Korean company to produce a broad array of home appliances such as radios, refrigerators, and washing machines. In 1995, Lucky chemical merged with GoldStar to form Lucky-GoldStar. The name LG Electronics was later adopted.
The following are the four business units of LG Electronics:
- home appliances and air solutions,
- home entertainment,
- mobile communications,
- and vehicle components.
Apart from residential air conditioners, LG also produces the following home appliances: vacuum cleaners, washers and dryers, and refrigerators.
Other products produced by LG Electronics include home theatre systems, televisions, washing machines, wearable devices, smartphones, smart appliances, computer monitors, et cetera.
For residential cooling needs, LG Electronics offers split air conditioners, window air conditioners, and floor standing air conditioners. Its split air conditioners utilize Inverter V Technology and they are optimized to consume minimum energy. The window air conditioners offer impressive features such as sleep mode, dual protection filter, and on/off timer to mention a few. LG’s floor standing air conditioners blend functionality, compact design, and portability.
LG Electronics products
LG Portable Air Conditioners
LG Electronics has a proven record of producing high performance air conditioners. Its cooling solutions are designed to enable users to transform the environments of their rooms. Whether you are looking for an air conditioner for your large or small room, LG Electronics has a suitable solution for you.
- The LP1415WXRSM is one of LG’s best-selling air cooling solutions. It delivers an impressive cooling capacity of 14,000 BTU. In addition, it offers a built-in dehumidifier that is capable of pulling up to 3.4 pints of moisture from the air in one hour. Furthermore, this unit supports Wi-Fi technology and allows users to adjust the environment of their rooms from anywhere.
- Apart from the LP1415WXRSM, LG Electronics offers other powerful air conditioners including the LP1014WNR, LP1214GXR, and the LP0814WNR.
- The LP1214GXR delivers a capacity of 12, 000 BTU and it is a suitable solution for spaces that are up to 450 square feet.
- The LP1014WNR is a 10,000 BTU air conditioner and it is recommended for spaces that are up to 300 square feet.
- The LP0814WNR is a portable unit that offers a capacity of 8,000 BTU. It is recommended for spaces that are up to 200 square feet.
LG Air Conditioner Reviews
Below, you will find our reviews of LG air conditioners. Thanks for visiting the Air Geeks!